Author Topic: Touch and Tease, Wonderful Pair  (Read 4992 times)

Spatches

• View Profile
Touch and Tease, Wonderful Pair
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:46:43 PM »
Wow, it's nice to see the forum is back up. I was just wondering if there were any plans for another Touch and Tease game or further chapters for Wonderful Pair? I see nothing but Kemo Coliseum updates on twitter, which is great for that subset but I am not into furries at all so it's not my thing.

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Touch and Tease, Wonderful Pair
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 03:21:14 AM »
Yeah, there is a plan to update and make new Touch and Tease games, since the old ones are in Flash and Unity Web Player and they aren't playable on the web these days anymore. As for Wonderful Pair, we try to contact the writer but he hasn't been responding so there isn't much we can do even though we love the story we have so far :(

Kemo Coliseum is a big project and it takes most of our time right now, but we're entering the latter half of the game. Once it's done, we have a plan to get back to making small - medium size games like before with more human content and not just furry.

It's been a long time, so I'm really happy to see that a fan of those games like you are still around. Thank you for stopping by and let us know that there's still demand for those games!