Author Topic: Unity Web games help (wonderful pair, Goro Daimon, and Chris Spank)  (Read 7578 times)

Hello, new user here! I created an account because I've just really been itching to play the unity games but I can't. I tried using downloading unity web player and used internet explorer but it still didn't work. Does anyone know how to make the game work?

Cetais

• View Profile
Re: Unity Web games help (wonderful pair, Goro Daimon, and Chris Spank)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:09:39 AM »
You're better off playing them offline with the exe, the unity web support is slowly disappearing for security reasons.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 04:06:16 AM »
You're better off playing them offline with the exe, the unity web support is slowly disappearing for security reasons.
Ohh may I ask where I can download them?

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 07:09:27 AM »
Ohh may I ask where I can download them?
I take it you're talking about Touch and Tease vol. 3. The downloadable version is available as collectible version for $7. We will remove all Unity games and replace them with WebGL. Not sure when we can do that yet, but that's something we have thought about and will eventually do it.

Alternatively, you can use Firefox with Unity Web Player. I think it still works on that browser.