Author Topic: Android Version of Kemo Coliseum?  (Read 12959 times)

Android Version of Kemo Coliseum?
« on: October 08, 2017, 04:48:48 AM »
Is there ever going to be a Mobile (Android/iOS) version of Kemo Coliseum or other games?
Although it's pretty easy to predict the answer, I'd like to see an offical response from an admin/developer.
The answer everybody wants is YES but it will most likely not be delivered beacuse of the following reasons:
1. It's a different OS ( operating system)

2. Hiring other developers who are specialized in those areas  is expensive and in some cases of their games,worthless.

3. The audience is not big enough. Now, what I mean by that
is the fact that a lot of people download games from the Play store for example. In the case of Kemo Coliseum even less people are gonna find out about it beacuse its an 18+ gay furry game ( which is already by their words " too specific") that they make, with no income. They don't make any money off of it. And with the additional expenses from transfering it to Mobile, It' just not worth their time and energy.

If they do make a Mobile port of Kemo Colliseum or any other of their games, I would be extremly happy. If they don't, nothing would change and I would still be happy with their games. But just to be sure, if a developer or manager can respond I would be grateful.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:51:59 AM by Lurl »

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Android Version of Kemo Coliseum?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:30:09 AM »
Hi, Lurl! We would love to put our games on mobiles, but due to the nature of our games, iOS is out of the question. Android, however, is still a possibility since we don't need to put our games on Google Play store.

Some of our new games already have an Android version. Night Attack : Beast Warrior (Japanese only for now) is available on Windows, OSX and Android in one purchase. Touch and Tease vol. 3 is available freely on the web, but the collector's edition let you play on Windows, OSX and Android.

As for Kemo Coliseum, it's possible to make an android version. In fact, when we demonstrated our game in the past, we made an android version so that people could see how the game worked on our tablet. However, making a game for multiple platforms cost a lot, as you already mentioned, and hence we would like to focus on Windows and OSX first.

Once the game is finished, I'll visit the android port again. But for now, it'll be desktop only.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 07:24:01 AM »
Hi, Lurl! We would love to put our games on mobiles, but due to the nature of our games, iOS is out of the question. Android, however, is still a possibility since we don't need to put our games on Google Play store.

Some of our new games already have an Android version. Night Attack : Beast Warrior (Japanese only for now) is available on Windows, OSX and Android in one purchase. Touch and Tease vol. 3 is available freely on the web, but the collector's edition let you play on Windows, OSX and Android.

As for Kemo Coliseum, it's possible to make an android version. In fact, when we demonstrated our game in the past, we made an android version so that people could see how the game worked on our tablet. However, making a game for multiple platforms cost a lot, as you already mentioned, and hence we would like to focus on Windows and OSX first.

Once the game is finished, I'll visit the android port again. But for now, it'll be desktop only.

Hi, I was wondering where you're able to find the Android version of Night Attack: Beast Warrior and if there are other Android games out there made by Dudedle Studio? Thank you!

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 02:30:20 AM »
Night Attack: Beast Warrior is currently in Japanese only and you can buy the android version from DigiKet. We already translated the game, but due to the game being made in an old version of Unity3D, some work regarding programming are required in order to create an English build.