Author Topic: Back from the break!  (Read 40815 times)

punipen

• View Profile
Back from the break!
« on: May 16, 2015, 05:44:43 AM »
Hi, everyone! We're back from the break!  I can't wait to get back to work on Kemo Coliseum ^ ^ 

Also, I can't believe this but we've reached the last goal on our patreon! Thank you very much to everyone who help support this game. We'll do our best to make Kemo Coliseum as good as possible! 

Kemoket 4 event went smoothly without any problem. The place was really huge this time though!
I think I've seen an English speaker or two visiting our circle. It all happened so fast so we didn't get to talk much, which is understandable, given the situation. I just want you to know that please feel free to stop by and talk when our circle is quiet! :D   

We've managed to sell all the sketch books and most of Kuroda's new book. The card game,unfortunately , didn't sell as well as others, but we kinda expected that. A card game is something new & people need to know how to play before buying. Next time we should prepare for that >_< (Or maybe making a furry version too!)  Other than that, we got to see many friends at the con, as well as meeting new people. It was really fun! ^ ^

Now, it's time to get back to work. Hopefully things will go smoothly and we will be able to launch new games next month!