Author Topic: VN - Blackgate  (Read 15107 times)

DFC

• View Profile
VN - Blackgate
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:52:56 PM »
Didn't see a post about it here so I figured I'd share it. Blackgate is a VN where you're a human that finds himself trapped in a town full of beasts and monsters and such with no way to get home. Everyone is scared of you because humans have a link to the eternal. The game is still in development, but releases a new demo every other week. While there aren't any CGs to go along with it yet, there are a few sexy scenes in there and while it's unclear at this point whether the game will be 100% M/M, those scenes are M/M.

http://www.patreon.com/blackgategame

punipen

• View Profile
Re: VN - Blackgate
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 07:42:21 AM »
Oh, I didn't know that this project got a patreon already! That's really awesome. Thank you for posting about it here!

DFC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 11:16:22 PM »
 ;)

If I see any other games worth a shout out I'll post about it.

Speaking of Patreon, how does Dudedle as a whole feel about it? Would you guys want to set up a page in the future? It might get a more steady stream of donations going...

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 07:20:49 AM »
Speaking of Patreon, how does Dudedle as a whole feel about it? Would you guys want to set up a page in the future? It might get a more steady stream of donations going...
We are working on one for Kemo Coliseum =) Will surely let everyone know once it's ready!