Author Topic: Game - Bobble star shooter by Bara-diction  (Read 18055 times)

Wanfang

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:42:01 AM by Wanfang »

Leo

• View Profile
Re: Bobble star shooter
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 03:00:32 PM »
Cool little game, in order to play it, you need to hit download and use internet explorer.

Cetais

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 06:11:07 PM »
... No need for Internet Explorer, I have no problem playing it on Google Chrome. Get a SWF player if your browser doesn't work
It will at least load 3 times faster.

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 08:48:54 AM »
For some reasons the game wouldn't do anything even after I erase all the orbs :(

Leo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 11:26:10 AM »
For some reasons the game wouldn't do anything even after I erase all the orbs :(

That's the issue I was mentioning, you need to either download the game and play in a swf player, or hit the download button in a browser other than Firefox and play there.

Wanfang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 07:28:49 PM »

It has some problems. Try closing firefox and open and load again. It works sometimes.

Makes me curious what happen if a player loses and what would the bear do to the player.

telochvowim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:06:09 AM »
I really like the game  8) My Firefox refused to open it, on chrome it opened but did nothing and finally with the IE it worked but not steady  ??? Sometimes I shot all the red dots and then nothing happens :(

Wild Wolf

• Hope is a promise without a guarantee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 04:44:31 PM »
I found it easier to open the downloaded game in Flash Player.  It works well with no problems and I managed to beat the game multiple times!
Without giving away anything: I guarantee nothing happens to the player if you lose any matches.  You just restart the level and keep playing until you beat it.