Author Topic: Yolanda Typhoon  (Read 11101 times)

Wanfang

• View Profile
Yolanda Typhoon
« on: November 16, 2013, 08:28:21 PM »
Hey guys. Just letting you know I'm ok. The typhoon is a disaster. So many dead bodies on the island like a riptide. Our supermarket have gone high prices now. The people who came from Tacloban city are trying to find new houses and also buying supplies to bring back there. This will be a hard time to get adjusted. Now I feel how the Japanese Tsunami feel.

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Yolanda Typhoon
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:31:59 PM »
Hey guys. Just letting you know I'm ok. The typhoon is a disaster. So many dead bodies on the island like a riptide. Our supermarket have gone high prices now. The people who came from Tacloban city are trying to find new houses and also buying supplies to bring back there. This will be a hard time to get adjusted. Now I feel how the Japanese Tsunami feel.

I didn't know that you're in Philippines! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened and glad to hear that you're ok. Thanks for letting us know.

We have made a donation through this website -> http://www.redcross.org.ph/donate
If anyone here can help monetarily, please do! I've heard that they are really in need of money right now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:38:16 PM by punipen »

Wanfang

• View Profile
Re: Yolanda Typhoon
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 08:57:52 PM »
Thanks Punipen.

The Tacloban City has a lot of problems now. Dead bodies makes new illness in the air and also they lack electricity they cannot get water, emergency room and pregnant ladies have to give birth using flash lights. Oh and also Escape Criminals escaped from Jail and after the storm there are some rapist, slaughter and escaped to another city

People can only get off that place by ship since the airport is a total wreck. They need more ships to travel. So much miss of the island. Used to be green now it's gone.