Author Topic: Touch and tease 3 help  (Read 738637 times)

Re: Touch and tease 3 help
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 01:25:10 PM »
Hiya I got the collectors edition and I can't figure out what to do after I download it because for some reason I keep end up playing the free version :I

What am I not doing?

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 08:10:00 PM »
Hiya I got the collectors edition and I can't figure out what to do after I download it because for some reason I keep end up playing the free version :I

What am I not doing?

The title screen should say 'Collector's Edition'. If it isn't showing, please PM me your email that you used to purchase the game so I can send you the link to the game again.

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 06:53:31 PM »
The game is updated to version 1.2. Fixed the nipple licking achievement bug as well as adding 3 cutin pictures :)

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2013, 08:21:31 AM »
Hello,
I have touch and tease 3 collectors edition. Awesome game by the way. How do you update to the latest version? Does it automatically update or is there a special link I have to use? OS 10.7.5
Thanks in advance.

Leo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 09:00:12 AM »
If you download the ZIP folder that was emailed to you, and unzip it to the same location, it will update without losing save data.

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 10:01:36 AM »
Downloading the zip file and reinstalling it did not work. I tried it on my Mac and my Android. There is still no new content and I still can't get the "lick his nipples" achievement.

LukeMATK

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »
Hello, I tried to download the link I got after I ordered the game. However the game is still the same and is not updated...Is there a special location I can download the update files from??

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »
Thank you for reporting this. It seems that, unlike other services, Selz.com won't automatically replace the old file with the new one while keeping the same URL.

I'll send out an email to all the customers who bought from Selz.com with the links to download the game. Sorry for the inconvenience  :-[

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 06:52:50 AM »
1. What about sex ending? how i get it?
2. How to be his boyfriend?
3. Use lotion? Where to get it

tnx

Wild Wolf

• Hope is a promise without a guarantee.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 09:36:04 AM »
1. What about sex ending? how i get it?
2. How to be his boyfriend?
3. Use lotion? Where to get it

tnx

1.)  Get the sex ending by applying lotion to Katsutomo's butt, then finger him until the option to insert your penis is available.
2.)  Do not yell and do not express your feelings to Katsutomo.  Follow step one and you should get the boyfriend ending.
3.)  Get the lotion from Smile during the introduction.

I hope these help.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:51 AM »
So, I tried for the boyfriend ending and it didn't work. I keep fingering him after I applied the lotion but the option to insert penis never came up. It's the only ending I haven't gotten yet.

DFC

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 07:03:16 PM »
So, I tried for the boyfriend ending and it didn't work. I keep fingering him after I applied the lotion but the option to insert penis never came up. It's the only ending I haven't gotten yet.

You playing the free edition or the Collector's edition? "Insert Penis" is exclusive to the collector's edition. If you're playing the collector's edition, you'll want to let punipen know about yet another potential bug.

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:07 AM »
It's exclusive to the Collector's Edition? Then what's the fourth ending for the free edition?

DFC

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013, 03:39:21 PM »
It's exclusive to the Collector's Edition? Then what's the fourth ending for the free edition?

Don't know. When I played the free edition, I sorta just found it on my achievements list later...likely from not yelling or confessing before winning. It's totally different from how it went in the collector's edition.

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2013, 06:58:20 AM »
I have successfully updated to version 1.2. Per the email that was sent, it states:
- Adds the following cutin graphics

- French kiss combo

- Feet licking combo

- Nipples play combo
I've always been able to see the French kiss combo cutin and am finally able to see the Nipples play cutin. I haven't been able to see the Feet licking combo cutin though. I've tried many combos to get it to appear, but nothing happens. Am I missing something?  ???