Author Topic: Any way to buy Beast Warrior Night Attack?  (Read 62028 times)

babaganoosh

• View Profile
Any way to buy Beast Warrior Night Attack?
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:22:15 AM »
Hey sorry if this is the wrong location to post, been searching all over the place to buy Beast Warrior Night Attack.

Anyone know how or where I can grab this? I'm willing to pay whatever.

maxx

• View Profile
    • Beefybeast
Re: Any way to buy Beast Warrior Night Attack?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 06:49:44 AM »
Doesn't seem available.
I have searched it as well, without any success.
Since it has a story I hope an english version is in development

Cetais

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »
I remember them saying it will be available in English the month after Kemoket, for free here. They said the same for Touch and Tease 3, but they put the project on hold-on since lack of people, time and funding for it. Guess it's the same. :)

babaganoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
@Maxx I appreciate the search, I saw it was available on Digiket but I have no idea how I would go about buying it :I

@Cetais Oh sweet, I should probably start donating a little more than haha. Thanks for this info though! <3

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 09:32:47 PM »
We're working on adding more contents, specifically more CGs and endings, to the game. The localization will be after those are finished :)

babaganoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 06:08:32 AM »
@punipen Great! Thank you :)

squeekstah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 11:20:49 PM »
I saw the Japanese version once and thought it looked pretty great. I would be excited to see it come out in English. Any update on this particular game getting translated and rolled out?

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »
I saw the Japanese version once and thought it looked pretty great. I would be excited to see it come out in English. Any update on this particular game getting translated and rolled out?

Translation is already finished! I've been busy with Kemo Coliseum and IRL job so I didn't have time to put the extra animated sex scene into the game. Planning to work on this in January and release the English version that month :-)

Leo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 11:21:31 AM »
Awesome to hear!

xDrkHeartz

• View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
I think someone posted like a free download of the game onto forums like Kemonono and barachan. O.O
But kemonono just recently update their forums and cleared everything so the download is gone from there. I dunno about barachan but I don't think Dudedle wanted customers to post a free version of a selling game out in public ._.;
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:58:48 PM by xDrkHeartz »

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 08:40:34 PM »
I think someone posted like a free download of the game onto forums like Kemonono and barachan. O.O
But kemonono just recently update their forums and cleared everything so the download is gone from there. I dunno about barachan but I don't think Dudedle wanted customers to post a free version of a selling game out in public ._.;

Thanks for informing us! Just want to let you know that we're aware of the existence of u18chan, kemonono and barachan. So, yes, I know that most, if not all, of our games have been shared freely. In fact, we have already declared our stance on this here : http://www.dudedlestudio.com/support-dudedle-studio/

To put in simply, we don't mind at all. More people playing our games means more potential supporters in the future.

I'd rather focus my time on making better games and making people who support us happy! :-)

If anyone wants to do anything when they see our games get pirated, the best thing is to drop a link directing them to where they can pay for that item or support us through donation. Or if you want to share the game you bought, it would be nice if you do the same as well!

squeekstah

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 09:10:42 PM »

Translation is already finished! I've been busy with Kemo Coliseum and IRL job so I didn't have time to put the extra animated sex scene into the game. Planning to work on this in January and release the English version that month :-)

That sounds great. I didn't know that extra scenes were waiting as well. I'm sure they will make an interesting addition. I couldn't really tell that much from the original release so all of it is kind of suspenseful

Mess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 03:21:24 AM »
I got to play the Japanese version and it is really really neat
So I happy to see that an english version is on the way