Author Topic: Weird student happen at school  (Read 9949 times)

Wanfang

• View Profile
Weird student happen at school
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:55:19 AM »
This is what happen to my master at school few days ago. He was on his way to visit his friend to plan up for Sinulog vacation. His friend the teacher caught his student drawing erotic drawing in class. He's complaining that he's not paying attention so much. So he confiscated the sketch book for evidence. That student went berserk after confiscating it. So they went to the department. He told me there were a lot of shouting and the student broke the window and his sketch pad were torn to pieces and he got expelled. His sketch pad were full of erotic arts. My master said the student threw his life away.

Does this ever happen to other students in other school?  :-\ That scares me.

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Weird student happen at school
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 06:29:44 PM »
Wow, that's pretty crazy :S I wonder what he was thinking drawing erotic picture in the class though...

telochvowim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 07:39:59 AM »
To me it sounds like he had some other serious problems... My Boyfriend is a teacher an he tolds me a lot of funny, strange, disgusting storys but they are nothing compared to this one...

Wanfang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 02:10:29 AM »
The student committed suicide last week... that kid got serious problems. My master told me not to become that student that's why he wants me not to draw adult art.

telochvowim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 04:25:59 AM »
Indeed that are terrible news. Your Master seems to really like you, when he is so worried about your adult art?! What du you think about drawing?

Wanfang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 06:23:17 AM »
I am not fully an artist. I'm in training. The reason why he's called master. Because he's trying to get in Lucas Films. Jedi stuff.

Drawing is really hard. I'm not size accurate.

telochvowim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
I can Imgaine how hard it is... My Boyfriend studyied art and after we met i was so fascinated that I took some lessons from him... but it went pretty wrong and i decided to focus on my other qualities.

Nevertheless I think you should follow your Instinct/heart... If it makes you happy do it and if not do something else :) I personally think that it would be a great loss if you're going to give it up (I'm pretty sure you are talented).  ;)

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 12:41:00 PM »
I can Imgaine how hard it is... My Boyfriend studyied art and after we met i was so fascinated that I took some lessons from him... but it went pretty wrong and i decided to focus on my other qualities.

Nevertheless I think you should follow your Instinct/heart... If it makes you happy do it and if not do something else :) I personally think that it would be a great loss if you're going to give it up (I'm pretty sure you are talented).  ;)

XD talented in what exactly. Maybe a new contributor to ds hmm.
kapa wapa toma