Author Topic: Touch and tease 3 help  (Read 738597 times)

Re: Touch and tease 3 help
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2015, 08:06:29 PM »
Don't know if anyone is still paying attention to this thread, but I'll ask my question anyway. I'm playing the free version and I've gotten the M, S, Sex Slave and Normal endings but the last one eludes me. Any hints on how to get it?

MrK

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2015, 10:27:00 AM »
tried to play recently and was told that the downloads for the purchase had expired

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2015, 03:23:02 AM »
tried to play recently and was told that the downloads for the purchase had expired

Please send an email to dudedle.studio[at]gmail.com and I can reactivate the link again for you. :)

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2016, 09:00:49 AM »
What are all the personalities Katsu has? How do I activate them? What's the 4th ending and how do I get the ending?

Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2017, 04:54:55 AM »
i just can't get any endings with katsu being the top, im missing the fourth and last ending, is there a way to make him fuck the coach? this game really needs a guy, im using the bought version, dunno if its old because the download link expired or something.

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2017, 10:52:55 PM »
I am having a lot of trouble with telling him I have feelings for him and sex in any category (sob, Dom, etc.) Any help?

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2017, 12:46:55 AM »
Hello !
I'm playing the collector edition on Android.
I read on this thread you're supposed to talk to other members of the team during the intro but the intro in always the same and they always just leave...
 Is there something I'm doing wrong?

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2018, 07:29:17 AM »
Hello !
I'm playing the collector edition on Android.
I read on this thread you're supposed to talk to other members of the team during the intro but the intro in always the same and they always just leave...
 Is there something I'm doing wrong?

You need to finish the game a couple of times to get the endings that do not need Lotion and Shaver items. Also, you have to unlock some achievements like:

Kiss, Cheek Kiss, French Kiss
Feet Licking Combo
Nipple Play Combo
Armpit Licking Combo

After that, when you play New Game, do not skip introduction and you get to speak with Smile who has the Lotions and the other guys who has the Shaver.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:52:38 AM by francis4yu »

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2021, 05:50:06 PM »
Hi, I'm playing collectors edition and I have some question about this game. What should i do to get the 'M ending' and finish 'make him your sex slave' ? Someone said I should 'scold' kats to get 'M ending', but I don't have any idea to 'scold' him...:(  and I wanna know what is the last ending. I look forward to hearing from you:)