Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 51598 times)

Kinky-K

• nomnomnom
    • View Profile
    • Sugar★Shooter Wiki
Introduce Yourself
« on: July 14, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »
INTRODUCTIONS THREAD

I think this is a nice simple topic that's made on a lot of forums.
Say hello to your fellow members, and introduce yourself with some personal info if you will!

I'm Kinky-K and I run the Sugar Shooter Wiki.
I like Dudedle Studio because it's content is either free or super cheap so it's a lot more worth it than certain other gay game makers you probably know! It's also great to have the Japanese come to us for a change! haha~
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:26:01 PM by Kinky-K »

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 05:59:36 PM »
Nice idea, Alex! Thank for starting this  :D 

Punipen's here! Used to be 50% Artist, 50% Programmer. Now it's almost like 10% Artist and 90% Programmer! I wish I had time to draw more (; _ ; )

Used to live in the U.S. for a year when I was in high school. It was a great experience and I get to meet lots of people from all over the world. Probably one of the reason why I think any kind of games shouldn't be limited in just one country just because of language barrier!

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
Hello.  8) My name is Allan aka Lupine Assassin. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum!  ;D

mogmog

• めがねっこ!
    • View Profile
    • Dudedle Studio
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »
I'm Mogmog, you know, a high school student for ever.  ::)
I'm gonna administrate this forum.
My English is terrible though. I don't mind it!
Signature test

wohdin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 07:44:48 PM »
wohdin here. I'm the guy who "helped" translate Sugar Shooter 1. (Even though I didn't really do a whole lot, lol.) I hope to help make Dudedle even more known within the community, it's great that there's a group that wants to bridge the gap between eastern and western bara fans from both ends.

I'm also the (only) mod at Soup's bara forums, though that place seems to get slower (and buggier) by the day... OTL

CrimsonBlood

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 07:50:17 AM »
My name is Zhu. or CrimsonBlood.

I'm an artist, currently a big fan of Dudedle Studio and hope i can draw more fanart of the originl game here.  ;D

Arthur

• I don't know how it happened!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:57:03 AM »
Heya! I'm Arthur. I'm nobody special, just big fan of of what you guys at Dudedle Studio are doing for the Bara community (and a big fan of Arthur from Sugar Shooter.)  :P

I'll try get involved in these forums as much as possible. Thanks for having me!

Mokamoka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 01:15:28 AM »
Hora! Mokamoka is finally here! Greeting Earthling!
I'm the main artist, an animator, graphic designer, etc for whatever punipen want me to to

Happy to see you all! :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:18:32 AM by Mokamoka »

Reiga

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 04:13:02 PM »
Hi, I'm Reiga.  I'm a writer and a gamer in search of Bara-type video games(in English).

Aside from Meat Log Mountain, Sugar Shooter is the second bara video game that I'll gladly support.

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »
Hey there everyone! I'm Deezee, and I'm a Bara Fanfic Writer and a huge fan of the studio! :) I've been following Dudedle since the beginning and I'm glad there's finally a forum where we all can chat on and have fun! :D Glad to be here!

punipen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 10:43:57 PM »
Hi, I'm Reiga.  I'm a writer and a gamer in search of Bara-type video games(in English).

Aside from Meat Log Mountain, Sugar Shooter is the second bara video game that I'll gladly support.
Hey there everyone! I'm Deezee, and I'm a Bara Fanfic Writer and a huge fan of the studio! :) I've been following Dudedle since the beginning and I'm glad there's finally a forum where we all can chat on and have fun! :D Glad to be here!
Welcome! Also, you guys need to write fanfic! I'd love to read ones :3

Wanfang

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 11:35:52 PM »
Hi I'm Wan. I'm a furry fan and a sprite editor (not professional) I helped Tes editing some sprites on Delga (from Monsters fighting game) in Mugen. I kinda lost interest doing sprite edits because they are focusing 1 character first and also not that easy to edit at home with crowd.

http://bomb-lion.blogspot.com/?zx=cde9de771ed69df3v -Tes's site
http://bomb-lion.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post.html last video of Delga's test.

Right now they're really getting good edits on him already with body details. The pics are in his journal.

Satosan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 03:53:17 AM »
Hey, I'm Satosan. I'm just your general fan floating around on the internet in search of good stuff. Also from South Africa (if there are any other SA people here).

Phageling

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 04:45:04 PM »
Hello~ Just call me Phageling! An odd spook with ecletic tastes, one of which is male beauty~! I'm generally quiet unless I feel like I have something useful to say - partly because I have a habit of embarrassing myself. -_- Nonetheless, I hope to support this fine studio in some way.

shinji16

• That doubles kid...
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »
Hello everyone, Shinji16 here! My hobbies are Bemani, Magic, indie games and shmups (and in that order too). I'm striving really hard to become an amazing doubles player in IIDX, but I also love playing shmups, specifically danmaku. I'm kind of a masochist when it comes to games; I always tend to seek out the hardest ones, and often not on purpose.

Since Sugar Shooter 2 is a popular topic here, I'd like to mention a good chunk of my shmup experience is with the Touhou series, so I'm incredibly glad to finally have a series that has male characters! Also, if anyone here is looking for some amazing, free, indie shmups to help buff up their skills, let me know! I have a TON in my library.
Fight thru the noise!
Smile - life is good!