Author Topic: Sugar Shooter 3?  (Read 44433 times)

HeftyHuck

• View Profile
Sugar Shooter 3?
« on: June 12, 2015, 01:51:43 PM »
Hello.  I am a HUGE fan of the SS games.  SS2 is definitely my favorite.  I just love Prince Satan so much.  Will there ever be a SS3? 

punipen

• View Profile
Re: Sugar Shooter 3?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 06:13:46 AM »
Hello.  I am a HUGE fan of the SS games.  SS2 is definitely my favorite.  I just love Prince Satan so much.  Will there ever be a SS3?

Hi, HeftyHuck! It's good to see you here again! >_<  There will definitely be a continuation of Sugar Shooter series. I've met Takezamurai, the artist, and we talked a bit about it and we both want to make it happen.

However, both Takezamurai and us have projects that we have to finish first. So it might take a while, but if there's anything I'll post about it for sure!

Mavor81

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 07:28:08 AM »
I like a lot SS2 , I'm still playing it eventhough i finished it some time ago  ;D
So i really hope there 'll be a sequel  :-*

Cetais

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 02:23:55 PM »
I like a lot SS2 , I'm still playing it eventhough i finished it some time ago  ;D
Yjere was a bit of a talk about a DLC for SS2, but it's pretty much only in the "idea" phase.
I guess they want to finish Kemo Coliseum first, just like Punipen said. :)

Mavor81

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:01:24 AM »
Yjere was a bit of a talk about a DLC for SS2, but it's pretty much only in the "idea" phase.
I guess they want to finish Kemo Coliseum first, just like Punipen said. :)
I totally agree with punipen , KC has priority and i'm looking forward to play the new demo  ;)